Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Carefree Living


What restricts our carefree living? It’s our, “What they may think attitude?” ‘What will my boyfriend think if I turn fatter? My colleagues would laugh at my pimpled cheeks, if I don’t hide them with thick make-up. My friends won’t accept me, if I don’t smoke.’ Big deal! 
     How should it matter to any one whatsoever happens with you or your life? Moreover, it’s your life and not theirs to bother about so much. So, stop living for them and start living for yourself. True love is truly unconditional. If your boyfriend truly loves you, he wouldn’t notice your fatness. Though, if you truly love yourself then, it’s high time you weigh healthy. Glowing and clean skin comes with a calm mind and genuine care. Not with people’s stares. Real friends would save you and not kill you with smoking. So, ready for a carefree life, now onwards?

No comments:

Post a Comment