Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Night Riding to Work


So strange! My mind works the sharpest at just about 2 a.m. After all, tranquility has its charm. Isn’t it a fantastic boon to work at such an hour? Or is it a bane in disguise? Well…firstly, it’s hell to awake even at 1 p. m. Next, if I do muster up courage to shake off my cosy bed covers, the headache turns out to be my evilest enemy. Moreover, the red puffy eyes make me look worst than a zombie. My dark circles dance about welcoming wrinkles sooner than their time. Besides, my immune system starts acting cranky. Who’s to blame? Of course, it’s me – the brave Night Rider. Brave I say, because night riders like me foolishly challenge God’s scientific system leading us to create ill health and miseries forever. So, the best bet is to love our body like an angel. I start from today, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment